Last update January 2019
Even though you can navigate the website without communicating any information, you may be required to provide LANOIRE with your personal data, especially when booking an appointment or subscribing to a newsletter.
Any information of a personal nature that you may provide to LANOIRE to use certain services is governed by the provisions of the French Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and by the GDPR dated 27 April 2016.
LANOIRE respect your concerns regarding the confidentiality of the information you provide us. By giving us your personal information and data, you consent to let us use, study and possibly disclose such information and data, in particular to customize and optimize your navigation on the Website and to propose offers that are responding to your expectations.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR DATA ?
The company in charge of collecting and processing your data is :
LANOIRE is a French simplified share company (SAS) with a capital of 1,500 euros, Paris Trade Register n° 840677488, located at 28 rue de Saint Quentin 75010 Paris.
WHY WE USE YOUR DATA ?
Through the Website, LANOIRE collects and processes personal data required solely for the following purposes:
· provide you with services related to your order,
· improve our services,
· contact you about your orders and provide you with customer service,
· offer you a personalized experience on the Website, provide you with personalized advertising,
· detect and prevent fraud attempts.
When collecting data of a personal nature, the information required for the above purposes and which is needed to respond to your requests is indicated with an asterisk (mainly family name, given name, zip code, email address). If you have not completed the compulsory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
ARE YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED ?
LANOIRE may transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area to companies of our group or to authorised third-parties. If the information is transferred outside the European Economic Area, LANOIRE will use agreements validated by the European Commission offering to personal data the same protection as offered in Europe (in this respect, in particular, for third parties located in the United States, they shall be part to the Privacy Shield or be subject to the standard clauses of the European Commission).
The processing of certain personal information relating to your interactions with our services is considered profiling under the applicable regulation. These processing are conducted in our interest to offer you a high quality and personalised shopping experience and to send you advertising and exclusive offers that are likely to interest
RIGHT TO ACCESS, AMEND, REMOVE AND OPPOSE DATA PROCESSING
You have the right to access, amend and remove your personal data, as well as the possibility to oppose the processing of such data, at any time. You can also unsubscribe using the unsubscription link inserted in each communication sent by LANOIRE.
Any request concerning the right to access, amend or remove personal data concerning you should be sent to the dedicated address Service Client
You can also send a request concerning the management of your personal data on the Website by post mail to the following address:
LANOIRE SAS – Alice Macpabro Paris – 28 rue de Saint Quentin 75010 Paris, specifying your Family name, Given name, postal address, email address to facilitate the processing of your request.
In order to respond to your request for access, modification or deletion, LANOIRE reserves the right to request a proof of identity to ensure the legitimacy of the source of the request.
LANOIRE informs you that it will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose clearly abusive requests (by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature).
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED ?
The data are kept for a period that does not exceed the length of the time required for the achievement of the goal pursued. LANOIRE retains your personal data for the minimum duration provided by the law where it is specified. When our legitimate interest requires a different duration of retention of your data, we will consider the sensitivity of the data, the potential risk and security requirements to settle the duration of retention.
A cookie is a text file that can be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone) by the web browser you use to consult our Website, according to the choices saved in your browser concerning cookies. The cookie file enables the web server to identify the terminal on which it is saved during the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
While you browse the Website, data concerning the navigation of your terminal on our Website may be saved in cookie files stored on your terminal. These cookies enable LANOIRE to offer you a personalized experience linked to your login device.
You can change the cookie settings at any time. Below you will find more information concerning cookies and how you can manage cookie settings.
Depending on the choices saved on your browser, navigation on our Website can result in various cookies, web beacons of your IP address, IDFA, geo-tracking via IP address, login and navigation information stored on your terminal. LANOIRE may collectinformation from the pages you browse, the links on which you click, and from other actions as part of your navigation related to their commercial offer.
The cookies and similar technologies we store on your browser can:
· compile statistics and volumes for traffic and use of the various Website components (items and content visited, navigation pathways), to allow LANOIRE to provide more pertinent and ergonomic services;
· adapt the presentation of our Website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your navigation of the Website, according to the display and reading hardware and software used by your terminal;
· insofar as you have provided us with your personal data, particularly your email address during your registration on the Website, in booking an appointment or when accessing our services, associate these data with your navigation data in order to send you email offers or display personalised advertisements on your terminal which may be of particular interest to you, in the advertising spaces we provide;
· insofar as you have provided your personal data (wishlist, purchase preferences, participation in promotional events), notably your email address, during your registration on the Website or when accessing one of the services provided by LANOIRE, associate these data with navigation information about your terminal in order to send you, for example, LANOIRE email offers and display advertisements based on your interests via our network of selected advertisers;
· store information related to a form you have filled in on the Website (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on the Website (service subscribed, etc.);
· provide access to reserved, personal spaces on the Website such as your account, using the ID or data you have provided on an earlier occasion;
· implement security measures, for example being asked to connect to a content or service again after a certain lapse of time;
· fight against Internet fraud (prevention of fraud concerning means of payment, stolen ID, etc.). In this respect, LANOIRE or its service providers acting on its behalf and in respect of your rights can store cookies to collect information relating to the terminal used to place the order (especially the operating system used, the location of the terminal, if a proxy is used, etc.). These cookies combined with your order data are used to validate your order, the payment method used and the delivery method requested.
You may be able to share information with social networks as part of maintaining an account that is personal to you. These social networking sites may allow us automatic access to information that you have posted, for example, a product or content that you would have liked or content that you clicked on. Access to this information may allow us to customise our offers to your attention based on your preferences.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIES
There are several ways you can manage cookies. Any change in settings may change your browsing and access conditions to the Website. You can change these settings at any time using the procedures described below.
You can configure your browser to, depending on your choice, that cookies are saved in your terminal or on the contrary they are rejected. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance of cookies is offered to you punctually and before a cookie is registered in your terminal.
a) Approval of cookies
Any cookie registration on your terminal is subject to obtaining your consent that you can express and modify at any time and for free by changing the settings of your browser. If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your terminal, cookies embedded on the pages and contents you have viewed will be stored in a reserved area of your terminal and will be readable and recognizable only by the issuer.
b) Refusal of cookies
If you refuse the registration of cookies or if you delete those that are registered, you will not be able to benefit from many features that are necessary for easy navigation on the Website. This would be the case if you want to access the spaces or services where you need to identify yourself. This would still be the case if LANOIRE or its service providers are unable to recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser your device uses, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet. In this case, we do not accept any liability for the consequences of the degraded operation of our services due to the settings you have chosen.
c) How to exercise your choices according to the browser you use?
Regarding the management of cookies, each browser offers different configuration modes. They are described in the help menu of each browser:
For Mozilla Firefox:
· Go to “Tools” then “Options” menu
· Click on the “Privacy” settings
· Select your preferred option on the “Cookie” menu
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
· Go to “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
· Click on “Confidentiality”
· Select your preferred level of confidentialitySelect your preferred level of confidentiality
· Go to “Files” > “Preferences”
· Click on “Privacy”
For Android browser:
Tap on the upper right button
Go to “Settings” then “Privacy & security menu”
Go to “Settings” then “Privacy & security menu”
For Dolphin Browser on Android:
· In the Menu, go to “More” then “Settings”
· Select the “Privacy & security settings” menu
· Select you preferred option in the “cookies” menu
For Safari on iOS:
· In the “Settings” app, go to “Safari” menu
· Go to “Accept cookies” entry under “Privacy”
· Select your preferred option
In the event you share the use of your terminal with others, or if your terminal has several navigation software, we cannot be sure that the advertising services aimed for your terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal and not to the one of another user of this terminal. We remind you that, sharing with others the use of your terminal and configuring the settings for cookies is your sole choice and responsibility.
For more information about cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms at the following address: www.cnil.fr.